1. TELEVISION: The Wire, reimagined as a Dickensian serialized novel. Kind of trippy, but way fun….if you know anything about The Wire… and Dickens.
2. MEDIA: Letter to Good Morning America about Chris Brown’s antics… and their less-than-adequate response. He broke a window, they wish him the “absolute best.”
3. SEX IN THE OLDEN DAYS: Gallery of vintage condom wrappers, back when they came in classy paper envelopes.
4. YOUTH: WBEZ story about a Chicago organization redefining masculinity for a generation lacking examples.
5. CLEVELAND: On the scene in Cleveland: “I did it with my teacher 25 years ago. I knew how to keep my mouth shut, and I got straight A’s. I hope this jackass gets the failing grades he deserves.”
6. ROSIE: Soap + Rosie = Oh Thank God
Related Post: Sunday Week 2
Related Post: Sunday Week 1