2. PUBES: Pornstar Ashley Blue just published a memoir, Girlvert. Fifty limited editions actually have one of her pubic hairs embedded in the cover. What ever will they do next?
3. FOOD: Guess how many calories in an average school meal? I’ll say this, it’s embarrassingly high and embarrassingly low in nutritional value. GOOD Magazine has a comparison between school meals and prison meals. Who comes out on top?
4. NEWS: This Newsweek piece does a good job of laying out the rising price tag of disaster journalism against the backdrop of slashed budgets, “Covering Charlie Sheen is cheap; covering Afghanistan is expensive. Boots-on-the-ground reporting may win awards, but it doesn’t pay the bills.”
5. GRAY: Oddity Central has a profile of Daphne Selfe, an 82-year-old supermodel whose career has only gotten hotter as her hair has gotten grayer.
6. TUBE: Ever wonder how the intricate televisions schedules are created every fall? Here’s everything you ever wanted to know about balancing the comedy blocks, crime dramas and reality drivel.
Related Post: Scraps 10 had Asian dude angst, Adele covers, video game chicks and gorgeous illustrated recipes.
Related Post: Scraps 9 had Jersey Floor, immigration vs. gay marriage, vintage ads and Twitter trends.