1. DIY: Thirteen creative solutions to one of my perennial problems: where do I put all my books? From Ecosalon.
2. FLIGHT: BBC has a badass gallery of photos of Ghana’s female pilots. What have YOU been learning in your spare time?
3. PRESIDENT: After a conservative pundit referred to Obama as a “metrosexual” President (as if that’s a bad thing…) Mother Jones put together a list of the 43 other metrosexual presidents.
4. GAME: Totally mesmerizing ten-minute short film by Jay Cheel about the politics within a group of friends as the addictive board game Settlers of Catan gets the better of them.
5. PIN-UP: The Rumpus interviews burlesque performer and red carpet regular Dita Von Teese.
6. THRONES: Game of Thrones author George R. R. Martin pokes fun at his most aggressively zealous fans on his LiveJournal. And yes, he has a LiveJournal.
Related Post: Sunday 59: Child psychopaths, Michelle Obama’s mistake, Kickstarter successes.
Related Post: Sunday 58: Facebook vs. Instagram, interview with Alison Bechdel, ten most read books on the planet.