2. TINA: Blurgh! It’s over. At least the dearly departed 30 Rock has left us with some serious vocabulary, as catalogued by Slate.
3. TINA #2: More on 30 Rock, because it’s just that important, Wesley Morris for Grantland specifically focuses on the show’s portrayal of race.
4. ART: Photographer Paul Schneggenberger captures couples sleeping over a 6 hour period and creates sort of wierd, mostly awesome portraits of sleep.
5. GUNS: Illinois has super harsh gun laws and yet Chicago has a serious gun problem. What gives? NYT has a map showing where Chicago guns come from.
6. MARRIAGE EQUALITY: My new favorite NBA player, Kenneth Faried, introduces his two moms (who seem quite reluctant to be on camera) to lend his voice to the fight for marriage equality.
Related Post: Sunday 91 – McDonald’s and books, sci-fi gender swapping, celeb high school photos
Related Post: Sunday 90 – Lindsay Lohan, Frida, Tina + Amy Forever